TESL Ottawa and TESL Ontario 2011 – Get in the Game
TESL Ontario 2011 – Get in the Game
- The most inspiring presenter I’ve ever heard at a TESL conference!
- Brilliant. Would love to attend a session that gives ideas on how best to use her color chart and resources in the classroom. It is sometimes difficult to transition to a new way of teaching something.
- The color-coding chart for vowels has been an invaluable teaching tool since this workshop!
- Relevant and useful information. Practical with the theory to back it up. Groundbreaking.
- The presenter’s ideas are very helpful in teaching pronunciation.
- Some serious philosophical ideas operationalized.
- I was introduced to an interesting approach to teaching oral skills, spelling…
- Great concept for separating written and oral language skills and great tools to support the concept.
- The simple fact that written and spoken language are not the same and one cannot be taught to effectively learn the other.
- Judy was well prepared and interesting to listen to.
- Clear-headed and dynamic. It was inspiring and provocative. It gave me lots to think about and some clear directions to go.
- Judy’s presentation was the highlight of my day. She was wonderful to see, and her book launch following was a great success!
- She’s a thoughtful speaker and I learned a lot from the presentation. The only thing was there were no handouts (but I did find the website helpful).
- Energetic and passionate about her program. Very useful information and practical ideas
- I was so impressed with the presentation I bought her books.
- Judy is an excellent presenter. She is always enthusiastic and you can tell she loves teaching pronunciation to her students.
- This is SUCH an effective way to teach students how to speak in English to be better understood!